Time To End It All. Graduation Speech :)

Hello fellow graduates! We have finally made it of four years of middle school. The years that have went by so quickly, are filled with such fond memories. I hope that in the future, we are all successful people that are filled with accomplishments we have made. I would like to thank all of our teachers who never gave up on us and who offered help to everyone that was in need. I would also like to thank my friends that have either stayed with me or if I made along the way. Throughout the years everyone got closer and met new friends. For some of us it was a hard year of stressful tests and studying. I remember in fifth grade everything was easy but it only got harder from there. I am going to miss everyone and this school by the time I leave. Yes we will see each other in high school but you know how we split up sometimes anyway. Our school has been the most memorable place ever for probably all of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gratitude List.

Food.

PARCC Testing RANT.